SXSW Interactive | March 8-12, 2019 | Austin, TX
With SXSW 2019 upon us, Blast PR is gearing up for a busy month. Our annual guide shares daily updates from Blast about what to check out, where Ad Age, Adweek, The Drum, Brand Innovators, The CMO Club and other must-go’s are activating, where our clients — Music Audience Exchange (MAX), AdColony, CognitiveScale, dataxu and The CMO Club — will be throughout the festival, and even a few recommendations about where to eat, drink, workout, get your hair done and unwind while you are in Austown. Check out our day x day guide here to find out which sessions to attend and learn more about, including:
- The CMO ClubHouse at SXSW
- Fantastic official SXSW sessions with our clients AdColony, CognitiveScale and MAX participating in panels
- The ConsenSys Blockchain House and Music Party
- This year’s Interactive Keynote speakers: Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom, Joseph Lubin, Roger McNamee, and Kara Swisher
- Brand Innovators
- MediaPost’s DtoC Summit (SOLD OUT!)
- The Drum’s Activation at SXSW – The Drum’s Drams
- Adweek’s Activation at SXSW
- 10 Official SXSW Parties You Do Not Need a Badge For
If you’d like more information or to get in touch with any of the brands or organizations we are supporting, please contact Lana McGilvray, Blast PR Principal, directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text: 512-970-8310.
Check out daily updates and our day x day guide via Lana McGilvray, Principal at Blast PR. As an Austin native and local, she’s our cowgirl boots on the ground, popping into tons of events throughout SXSW.